|Rob uses his ascended powers against Havik|
|Season 6, Episode 20|
|Directed by||Lee Eisenhower|
|Guest stars||Dave Wittenberg as Skarra|
|The Death Camp Of Tolerance||A Tenorman Homecoming (Season 7)|
- This episode is part 2 of 3; it is preceded by "The Death Camp Of Tolerance" and followed by "A Tenorman Homecoming".
Havik intends to wipe out all other Forces in the galaxy. Rob warns the 5th Grade to stop Havik from retrieving the Eye of Ra from Abydos. They enlist the Abydonians to hold off the Goa'uld forces, and prevent him from taking the Eye, which will strengthen his new superweapon and give supreme energy to the other System Lords.
Previously on CrappingtonEdit
- PuffPuff Humbert
- Robert Tenorman
- Lance Patrick
- Forces Of Nature
- Zowie Devlin
- Melvin Sneedly
- Toad Sanderson
- Clyde Donovan
- Tobias Wilson
- Sean Bergmansen
- Drill Sergeant
- Filmore Glassner
- Rex Petuski
- PopFizz McCormack
- Grilla Drilla
- Zook Bambowski
- Shroomboom Watterson
- Jenny Simon
- Dr. Janet Fraiser
- Principal Waternoose
- LtMTch. Walter Harriman
- Abydonians (multiple)
- Noob and Smoke
- Goa'uld System Lords (multiple)
- Gliders (multiple)
- Main article: Full Circle/Transcript
- Zowie Devlin only has three lines of dialogue in this episode.
- It is confirmed that the other ascended entities are, in fact, the Ancients.
- The camera shot at the end showing the pyramid blowing up cost $150,000, according to Adam Campbell-Sing, in the DVD commentary.
- Starting with the Season 7 opening title, The scenes including the Battle of Abydos, Rob attacking Havik with his Ascended Powers and the pyramid blowing up can be seen as reccuring clips in the opening montage.
- This is the final appearance of Abydos and the Abydonians (with the exception of Shau'ri, who lives with Toad on earth) in the series.
- At the end of the episode when the Kids return to Abydos and enters the camp, there can be seen a lot of tire marks from trucks in the sand.
- In one moment, Tobias takes down a Glider with stinger. After the next cut he is holding AT-4 rocket launcher.